If you are using Windows, we recommend you to install `fastn` through fastn
installer which can be found under the
section of the official [fastn](https://github.com/fastn-stack/fastn)
This is the preferred method as it only requires downloading the setup and
installing it on your local system.
If you are using Mac/Linux, we recommend you to install `fastn` using the installer
script by running the below mentioned command in your terminal.
source <(curl -fsSL https://fastn.com/install.sh)
`fastn` is written using `rust` language, if you are familiar with it and want
to use `fastn` for your project or for experimentation, you can do it by
building the `source`.
Based on your machine and your choice of installation, you can select one of the
1. [`fastn` using `installer`](windows/#fastn-using-installer) (Recommended)
2. [`fastn` through `pre-built binary`](windows/#fastn-through-pre-built-binary)
3. [`fastn` from `source`](windows/#fastn-from-source)
1. [`fastn` through `pre-built binary`](macos/#fastn-through-pre-built-binary)
2. [`fastn` from `source`](macos/#fastn-from-source)